American Government explores State & Local Government, Domestic & Foreign Policy, Foundations of American Government, etc.
American History covers 1350 - Present Day
Daily Life Through History covers Pre-History through Present Day
Pop Culture Universe explores icons, idols, and ideas from 1900 to Present Day
World at War covers Ancient Greece through Present Day
World History: The Modern Era explores time periods from 1700 through Present Day
ABC-CLIO also provides eBooks!
If you are prompted to login, use the same login you used for the other
- If you're accessing this from school, it should be automatically signed in. If not, remember to put in the username and password.
It will let you know which databases you might want to use for your topic!
In order to access the Username/Password Google Doc and the Database Cheat Sheet Google Doc, make sure you are signed into your Pascack email account.
Click on the "Research Tools" tab above if you need information on NoodleTools
Click the above logo to login to ProQuest (you'll need to scroll to the middle to put in the username/password).
If you login this way, you can search across all our ProQuest databases at once.
Historical Newspapers - This link will take you to a LibGuide about Historical Newspapers created by ProQuest.
The following databases are included with out ProQuest subscription. You can search through them once you're logged in.
Library of Congress
– use this to search across all the available EBSCO databases
- covers various subjects, full-text journals and peer-reviewed titles
– full text of business publications dating back to 1985. Includes company profiles
– the Education Resource Information Center has reports, teaching guides, journals, dissertations, and more dating back to 1966
– bibliographic database that guides users to records about the Americas during the posted years
– research interface for high school students from EBSCO
– indexing and abstracts, and Open Access texts on all aspects of the human impact on the environment
– covers world history and U.S. history! Full-texts and tons of primary sources
– legal forms by state, patents, immigration, travel, wills, personal injury, rental agreements, and more
-This is mainly for those interested in librarianship, cataloging, bibliometrics, information management, online searching and information retrieval (ABSTRACTS ONLY)
– full-text database that includes: books, literary journals, plot summaries, synopses, essays, criticisms, biographies, book reviews (full-text poems, short stories, author interviews and classic texts)
- reference publications dating back to 1984. Covers most subject areas. (photos, maps, flags, & 52 full text reference books)
– NoveList can help users find their next perfect book!
- presents multiple sides of current and controversial issues. Supporting materials and articles are included.
- search by topics, featured articles, and more
– full text regional business publications
– basics, start-up, videos, etc.
– abstracts and indexing for teacher/administrator journals and magazines
- You will have to scroll down to eBook collection and click on the link to see all the books!
Below are searchable databases for eBooks.
MasterFILE Reference eBook Collection - full text eBooks
Middle Search Reference eBook Collection - full text eBooks